Pendidikan,Pertanian seiring...

Sabtu, 16 Februari 2008

Dragon fruit in Malaysia






heheh..greetings to my loyal visitor Dr.lokman wannabe...hehe..this is my new update for my blog..enjoy

Dragon fruit in Malaysia is still a new industry compared to others like Rubber and Palm oil.Dragon fruit will and have a potential to become an industry in Malaysia because of its longivity and age that can achieve 40-60 years.Believe it?There are a lots of people in Malaysia planting this species when it become famous in this few years,but there are also lots of the tree that they have no fruits at all..and there are also cases where the plant did not grow as it should be(That including me...heheh).This only applied to domestic and individual planter,not industries.

There are some advice or manual that should be followed by dragon fruit planter such as:

1.This plant need fertilizer every month.There are 2 type of fertilizer that should be applied;one is NPK green every 2 months,and Organic fertilizer base such as from chicken dunk or goat every 1 month.The organic fertilizer SHOULD BEEN PROCCESS beffore applied. The NPK fertilizer were use to grow its leaves and organic is for fruits.Only 500gram per plant/per month should be applied. (advice: DO NOT PUT the fertilizer close to the or touching the plant root because it will be damage and make the root burn!!!)

2. DO NOT water your dragon fruit plant every day!!This plant only need few drops of water everyday since it from Cactae Family(Cactus).This is why this plant is call plant and leave bussiness.There are no need to water this plant at all..

3. for first planting,Plant as longer as you can.the smaller or shorter you plant,the longer time it will takes to produce fruits.Get me?

4. The plant only producing fruit when the plant grows down to earth..Get me?Look at the Picture above.when it going up,no fruits,when going down,yes...

I think thats all I can share at this moment..I got this knowlege from my practical classes (amali ler..hehe)...

P/s: I got a GF now..hahahaha...

Tiada ulasan: